Monday, November 7, 2011

In a Nutshell......

I have really been bad at keeping up with this blog....it's not that I don't have the time....just not sure if anyone even cares to read it!!  Oh well...I'm keeping this more for a journal anyway.

I wanted to document our summer vacation (or I should say mine as Brad was in Germany for the entire summer except for a two week trip to the U.S. in August)......I spent a glorious 8 weeks with family and friends. In a nutshell.....


Spent a day in Jackson Hole with my boys....first time there....so fun!


Las Vegas Flamingo Hilton at the Donny and Marie Show celebrating my mom's 75th birthday, with my sister Susan, her daughter Katie and my cousin Linda


Stadium of Fire Brad Paisley concert with Ashley....thank you Ashley for a wonderful birthday treat!


Candlewood Lake, Brookfield, Connecticut.....thank you friends for making my stay such a memorable one.....I still think this is one of the most beautiful places on the earth and count my blessings every day I was fortunate to spend 6 years here!


Sun Valley, Idaho


Redfish Lake, Idaho.....thank you to Tara and Lloyd Casperson for allowing us to share a little bit of their paradise....we now know why Ashley loves it so much here....breathtaking!


Stanley, Idaho....standing just outside the building we met in for Church....love those Sawtooth Mountains!

Five different states in eight weeks....not too bad! Can't wait for next summer's adventures!

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog, Donna!!! Hey, we love Jackson Hole too. Everytime we go there Mike tries to figure out how we can move there. He's so funny. And I'm so jealous you saw Donny and Marie. I love them. he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan and I can totally relate, but we read yours. Someday we will get out to visit you guys in one of your other exotic locations!

    ReplyDelete